2017 Mountain Elegance Complete Wedding Package Pricing
Welcome to Hidden River Events. Our Mountain Elegance Wedding Packages are truly complete. The only thing you would need to add for a lovely and complete wedding: invitations and alcohol (which you can purchase and provide from any source for a cost savings). Certain items can be eliminated from the package and couples can upgrade and/or customize anything in our packages. Our clients report 100% satisfaction, telling us they felt as if they were “guests at their own weddings.” Clear and transparent pricing, high quality vendors, on-site accommodations for up to 50 people, comfortably, along with kind and efficient service to match the grandeur of our mountain valley are the hallmarks of our weddings. Our 6800 sf. event tent is decorated with electric chandeliers and flower chandeliers. Ceiling fans, sidewalls, tent heaters and a permanent concrete floor make the tent comfortable no matter what the weather.
- 50 plus person weddings on Sunday – Friday are reduced by $1,000 for the month of January.
- March weddings and from the second week in November onward Saturdays are discounted by $3000. April Saturdays are discounted by $2000.
- Weekday Small Weddings (less than 75 people) have special discounts (please inquire)
Please note the following:
- Ours are COMPLETE packages. The only thing you’d need to add would be alcohol and invitations for a lovely wedding. You can eliminate certain items and upgrade and/or customize anything in our packages.
- Saturday weddings automatically include 3 nights of housing for up to 40 people at no additional cost (an additional home can be added for $250/night, bringing total onsite housing to 50 people, comfortably)
- Friday night weddings cannot include onsite housing. Sunday and Weekday weddings can add housing for Sunday night and following, as needed for $1000-$1500/night plus taxes for 36-63 guests or on an a la carte basis per house.
- Couples purchase and supply their own alcohol, as needed (a tremendous $ savings).
- Any or all of the following can be deleted: food, flowers, dessert, or photography.
- All packages can be customized, as desired.
- All prices are guaranteed at the time of contract signing. There can be no increase in price unless the couple adds, upgrades, or customizes something during the planning period.
Book now for 2018 to receive 2017 pricing
Housing can be added to Sunday and Weekday weddings. Saturday weddings automatically include 3 nights of housing for at least 40 people (Thursday-Saturday). We can accommodate up to 350 people. For events larger than 350 please inquire.
(with 3 nights hsg)
(w/hsg available on weekdays)
Less than 50
|$19,150||See Small Wedding Packages||See Small Wedding Packages|
Please inquire for pricing if your event will be over 350 guests.
- Accommodations can be made for groups larger than 350
Wedding Packages Include
- Labor for set up/clean up of all that is provided by the venue
- Golf Cart and Driver and Horse Carriage and Driver
- Event Management and Day-of-event Host/ess
- Officiant services and/or Ceremony Direction (see our Officiant page for more information)
- Gratuities and all necessary taxes
- Sound system and DJ
- Bartender or Drink attendant; please note: Couples can provide their own alcohol or purchase from a local vendor who sells to our clients at reduced rates. Alcohol is NOT included in this package price.
- Your choice of five lovely ceremony sites (by the river, by the pond/perennial garden, in the “marrying field,” in the cut flower garden, under the sycamore tree) w/decorative arbors at each site
- 6800 sf. of white, peaked pole tenting, fully lighted, (chandeliers, string lights, white ceiling fans) on a poured concrete foundation (fully heated/enclosed, as needed) and outdoor courtyard site that has wrought iron chairs and lighted canopies. Read more about our tent and see photos here!
- Heavy duty white rezin padded, folding chairs for ceremony and reception sites
- 60” round tables (each table seats 8 guests)
- Tables and white full length table linens for the buffet, cake, gifts, guest registry and bar
- Dishes, utensils, and mason jar glassware (wine glasses, pilsners, etc. can be added)
- Stainless steel/wicker covered ice chests and Trash Cans w/liners
- Wicker cocktail tables and Pale green wrought iron/glass “sweetheart table”
- 24ʼ x 30ʼ dance floor
- Solid mahogany 10ʼ x 10ʼ and 10ʼ x 13ʼ canopies for shading and accent ·
- Access to in-ground Fire pit
- Torches for lighting
- Access to property for ceremony rehearsal, bridal portraiture
- Permanent, high quality bathroom facilities for guests
- Elegant Bridal Changing Studio
- Access to over 25 miles of hiking trails, directly from our property
- Saturday events also include infrastructure and set up for a rehearsal dinner on the lawn of Craggie View for up to 42 people.
- Saturday packages include onsite housing for up to 40 people for up to 3 nights at no additional cost. Sunday and weekday weddings can add it for $1000 for 1 or 2 nights and $1500 for three nights. An additional home can be added for $250/per night, adding at least 10-14 more spaces for onsite guests.
Work with our Event Manager to select your menu, dessert options, design package for floral décor, photographer, and to add any additional items or services you might need, such as: hair/make up, extra décor, etc. The manager proposes a payment schedule to suit your needs and makes sure that all vendors are paid in a timely manner. If you would like for your guests who reside in our on-site housing, the Event Manager can supply each guest with an invoice for their stay and whatever we collect on your behalf is refunded at the end of your event, thereby reducing the overall cost of your event by $2500-$4500 typically. The Host works with you upon check in to welcome you and is present the day of your event to handle all vendors, labor, etc. as directed by the Event Manager.
Locally Grown Flowers:
Locally grown flowers (from Hidden River flowers when possible) with up to 1 bridal bouquet, 2 bridesmaid’s bouquets, 3 boutonnieres, cake flowers, two flower chandeliers, and all reception table centerpieces. Couple can upgrade floral package to include specific flowers, featured color choices, customized design work, etc. and they can add additional floral pieces, i.e. more bouquets, arbor and/or altar flowers, hair pieces, corsages, flower girl baskets, flower-dog collars, etc. at reasonable costs.
Photographs of your event provided from our house photographers, including up to 4 hours of photography, all editing, CD with all images, and single party printing rights (additional hours with photography can be added for $225/per hour).
Catering, Buffet Set up, and all Food Related Labor:
Packages include a base-level menu (tea included) from a choice from the following meals (which can be upgraded to a different/enhanced or custom menu, for an additional cost):
- BBQ (2 meats or vegetarian option, three sides, buns and cornbread)
- Fajita bar (two meats or vegetarian option with all the fixings)
- Simple Grill menu (pork or chicken, with pasta, vegetable, artisan bread, salad)
- Italian Pasta Buffet (Italian sausage or vegetarian lasagna or noodle bar, with salad, bread)
- Heavy hors d’oeuvres
Choose from simple, yet beautiful, wedding cakes in a variety of flavors and styles, a cutting cake and cupcakes, individual cakes (cake bar), or a pie bar.
All necessary labor and ancillary items needed:
Labor includes total setup and clean up of all inclusions at the end of the event; removal of trash; sheets and towels for all the on-site houses; dishes; utensils; paper meal and cocktail napkins; ice for the bar; wood for the fire pit; delivery and return of all rental items, kegs, and taps; access to local beer, wine, champagne at a cost plus basis; access to our “Décor Garage” with choices of vases, lanterns, shepherds hooks, bird cages, wooden slabs and stumps; firewood provided for in-ground fire pit and fire bowls provided.
Additional Information Available On Request