The Craggie View Home, one of Hidden River’s onsite wedding accommodations, is the original dwelling on the property, sitting on a plateau looking over the Swannanoa River Valley. This home is distinguished by its large deck suitable for up to 42 people for a rehearsal dinner or morning after brunch. The side yard is also a shady area that can accommodate the same sized event and, in case of inclement weather, a covered front (indoor) porch can be used as a back- up.
This onsite wedding accommodations is one of the four houses that comes standard with Saturday weddings and can be added to Sunday-Wednesday events, as available.
- Sleeps 20 people
- Four bedrooms and a sleeping porch
- Master Bedroom Upstairs: one queen bed with an attached bathroom with shower only; full sized inflatable mattress
- Bedroom #2 Upstairs: one queen bed with full bath (tub/shower) on the hall;
- Bedroom #3 Upstairs: one queen bed with full bath (tub/shower) on the hall;
- Bedroom #4 Upstairs: four single beds with shared bathroom upstairs;
- Bous Room: Off of the kitchen, has two pull out single beds (slightly smaller than a twin bed)
- 2 baths (one tub/shower, one shower only)
- Extra sleeping areas
- Six pull-out beds: can be used anywhere in the unit. These are ottomans that can be opened and pulled out to provide a small single bed.
- Fold down full-sized couch: in the living room
- Other Amenities:
- Coffee maker
- Place settings (plates, bowls, drinking glasses, silverware, and coffee mugs)
- Bath towels and pillows for twenty guests.
- Starter kit of Toilet paper, paper towels, hand/dish soap and trash/recycling liners
- This home has a propane fireplace that we purposefully do not have connected (for liability purposes)
- Fire bowl
- Chairs, tables for up to 42 people with other infrastructure (compostable plates, utensils, drinking ware, table linens, trash and recycling cans) for one onsite event (such as a rehearsal dinner or brunch)
- TV and wifi