The Tiny Cottage vacation rental home looks like something out of a storybook. This tiny house vacation rental has a thatched roof that is actually made from PVC plastic with a 30 year warranty (fire-retardant). Inside there are hand-hewn beams, plaster ceilings, handmade cabinets and doors, and grapevine railings. It is set in a private corner of the property that until this tiny house vacation rental arrived was the best kept secret on the farm. It’s nestled beneath some shade, has a private park like setting in the back with its own little spring fed pond and a private garden in the front. It has become a hit for couples who want their own private and romantic space (or for parents who want the same!) It has a composting toilet and, for those who aren’t familiar with this, the technology has been perfected and there’s no odor. There are instructions on the wall about what compartments to open when doing certain business. It’s simple.
- Sleeps 2-4 people
- One bedroom and one loft
- Bedroom #1 has a queen sized bed
- Bedroom #2 is a loft with a queen sized bed; access by a ladder and 54” ceiling height, with a reading nook
- Other amenities
- This house doesn’t have an oven or stove.
- Hot plates
- Toaster oven
- Cooking implements for up to 4
- Firebowl in a private garden
- All bedding and towels
- Starter kit of paper towels and TP, dish/hand soap, and trash and recycling liners
- TV and wifi