Welcome to the Hidden River Events planning website!
Here you will find all of the information and support you need to plan the details of your event while continuing to enjoy your engagement. You’ll first want to start here with our Planning To-Do List – this is a general outline of the big decisions to be made. The succeeding pages in the Index to the left will help you to learn what is available to you and what is possible beyond that. The information there will assist you in making decisions, big and small.
A note from Grace, Event Manager
I am thankful that you have expressed your confidence in Hidden River, and in me, as we move toward this special time in your lives. It is my desire to help you through a stress-free planning process and a wedding day/weekend that is pure joy for you, your family and friends. I’m available throughout the planning process to answer your questions and to coordinate and confirm with our vendors the details of your choices. Finally, should you choose to customize and/or include additions to your contract, I will continually document and keep you updated with the additional costs associated with those changes when applicable.
A few notes about our communications and my personal schedule:
- I work best via email. My email is: email@example.com.
- If you have an emergency and need to reach me immediately, texting is the best method. My number is: 336-437-6414.
- I take Mondays off and most weekends I am at Hidden River, tending to the scheduled events. Sometimes it will take a few days before I am able to respond to your emails.
- My typical response time to an email is anywhere from one day to one week. If it’s not your wedding week and you have not heard a reply from me within one week, please know that you will be hearing from me soon. I do not ignore emails nor do I forget. I work through emails in order of urgency, and of course the closest wedding or the email content that has urgent/time-sensitive information will receive my immediate attention. I also have many responsibilities that are away from the computer, so the amount of time I have to respond to emails varies from week to week.
- If you’d prefer, I’d be happy to schedule a time for us to meet in person. My availability fluctuates from week to week. If you’d like to meet in person, please let me know when you are available so we can confirm a time and place.