Whether you’re looking to hold your whole wedding event at Hidden River or just your rehearsal dinner, we have an option for you to help create the experience you’ve always dreamed of.
CELEBRATE YOUR REHEARSAL DINNER IN ASHEVILLE AT HIDDEN RIVER EVENTS
- Labor for set up/clean up of all that is provided by the venue
- Golf Cart and Driver • Day-of-event Host/ess
- Event Management (booking of all vendors that are included with our package or added to your package from a list of our preferred vendors)
- Gratuities and all necessary taxes
- Sound system and DJ
- Bartender or Drink attendant; please note: Couples can provide their own alcohol or purchase from a local vendor who sells to our clients at reduced rates. Alcohol is NOT included in this package price.
- 7000 sf. of white, peaked pole tenting, fully lighted, (chandeliers, patio lighting on perimeter, twinkle lights on poles, white ceiling fans) on a permanent (hardwood flooring) foundation with an interior and exterior courtyard (fully heated/enclosed, as needed) and outdoor courtyard site has wrought iron chairs and lighted canopies (Event can be open air as desired and as weather permits) Read more about the tent and see photos here.
- Heavy duty white rezin padded, folding chairs
- 60” round tables (each table seats 8 guests)
- Tables and white full length table linens for the buffet, cake, gifts, guest registry and bar
- Dishes, utensils, and mason jar glassware (wine glasses, pilsners, etc. can be added)
- Stainless steel/wicker covered ice chests and Trash Cans w/liners
- Wicker cocktail tables
- 18ʼ x 18ʼ dance floor
- Solid mahogany 10ʼ x 10ʼ and 10ʼ x 13ʼ canopies for shading and accent
- Access to in-ground Fire pit
- Torches for lighting
- Free access to property for engagement portraiture
- Permanent, high quality bathroom facilities for guests
CATERING, BUFFET SET UP, AND ALL FOOD RELATED LABOR:
Packages include a base-level menu (tea included) from a choice from the following meals (which can be upgraded to a different/enhanced or custom menu, for an additional cost):
- BBQ (2 meats or vegetarian option, three sides, buns and cornbread)
- Fajita bar (two meats or vegetarian option with all the fixings)
- Simple Grill menu (pork or chicken, with pasta, vegetable, artisan bread, salad)
- Italian Pasta Buffet (Italian sausage or vegetarian lasagna or noodle bar, with salad, bread)
- Heavy hors d’oeuvres
ALL NECESSARY LABOR AND ANCILLARY ITEMS NEEDED:
Labor includes total setup and clean up of all inclusions at the end of the event; removal of trash; dishes; utensils; paper meal and cocktail napkins; ice for the bar; wood for the fire pit; delivery and return of all rental items, kegs, and taps; access to local beer, wine, champagne at a cost plus basis; firewood provided for in-ground fire pit and fire bowls provided.
ADDITIONAL ITEMS CAN BE ADDED AS NEEDED:
Such as dessert, different music options, flowers, photography, carriage rides, etc. If clients wish to make the event a traditional Appalachian dance, we can provide a band and a caller for traditional circle and square dances. These are easy to follow along with and a great way to introduce two sets of family and friends to one another.
With both tented and open air venue options for your reception, Hidden River is able to help create the perfect atmosphere and memorable experience you want for your guests!
Please note the following:
- Clients purchase and supply their own alcohol, as needed (a tremendous $ savings).
- All packages can be customized, as desired.
- All prices are guaranteed at the time of contract signing. There can be no increase in price unless the couple adds, upgrades, or customizes something during the planning period.
- Clients who also book their weddings with us receive reduced rates.
- There is an additional labor charge if event is to occur outside of the tent complex area in the open air.
(Make it a traditional Appalachian Dance and Dinner for an additional $500)
Up to 50 guests – $4,800
51-75 guests – $6,400
76-100 guests – $7,150
101-125 guests – $7,900
126-150 guests – $8,700
151-175 guests – $9,500
176-200 guests – $10,350
Over 200 guests, please inquire for pricing.