Things To Do Around Asheville, NC
Things To Do Around Asheville, NC Here at Hidden River Events we have a beautiful, all-inclusive venue in a rustic, farm setting, but we also understand that you and your guests may want to explore the area while visiting. Asheville has so much to offer with its rich culture and breathtaking surroundings. So, we’ve compiled just a few of the top things to check out in and around Asheville.
- Downtown Asheville – Lining the streets of this walkable neighborhood you’ll find a wide array of independent shops, craft breweries, and some of the best dining options in the southeast. There is also a vibrant nightlife scene. Check out the many, many venues at Asheville Downtown.
- Blue Ridge Mountains – Drive, hike or bike this gorgeous region that includes cherished national parks like Pisgah National Forest, scenic roads and hundreds of beautiful waterfalls scattered. Many are easy to access within a short walk from the car.
- Buzz-Worthy Food Scene – A culinary mecca, Asheville is a magnet for innovative chefs and food artisans. There are various food tours, guided foraging expeditions, multiple farmers markets and the renowned WNC Cheese Trail that visits local creameries.
- River Arts District – Along the riverbank of the French Broad, spend an afternoon strolling through former industrial warehouses now filled with hundreds of working artist studios.
- Music – Asheville is hailed as one of America’s “Greatest Music Cities” with intimate music halls, local bar venues and many music festivals. Find out more through the Asheville Music Guide.
- Beer Scene – Explore the beer scene on foot or wheels. Many of the craft breweries are within walking distance from each other around downtown. Also enjoy other local breweries with the Brews Cruise or try the Amazing Pubcycle.
- Rest on the river – If you want to cool off in the French Broad River, try Zen Tubing. This is a fantastic activity for all ages and they offer shuttle services that provides transportation to and from the farm.
- The Biltmore Estate – This world renown destination, built in 1895 and nestled in the mountains of Asheville, is America’s largest home and has so much to see and do. “ Biltmore Gardens Railway opens May 24. July and August bring live concerts to our South Terrace. Our 8,000-acre backyard invites exploration via kayak, bike, horseback, Segway, and more, while handcrafted wines await you at the Winery.”
- Grove Park – “Set in wooded hills, upscale Grove Park-Sunset features striking architecture, including Tudor Revival and Prairie-style homes and the rustic, stone Omni Grove Park Inn, a landmark 1913 hotel with a golf course. Grovewood Village contains the Antique Car Museum, craft studios, galleries, and a modern sculpture garden, plus the Biltmore Industries Homespun Museum, which traces the village’s origins as a weaving hub.”
Whether you stay around the farm or decide to explore, Asheville has something for everyone!
Just like any wonderful farm, we are: beautifully rugged on the edges and sweet in the center.
Contact us through our website or email us at email@example.com
+ 1-828-333-3401 30 Hidden River Drive Swannanoa, NC 28778