2018 Mountain Elegance Wedding Pricing
Welcome to Hidden River Events. Our Mountain Elegance Weddings are fully customizable. You can go with what is included and make your decisions accordingly, upgrade and/or customize, or remove items you do not want. Add your invitations and alcohol, which you can purchase and provide from any source for a cost savings, and you are ready to go. Our clients report 100% satisfaction, telling us they felt as if they were “guests at their own weddings.” Clear and transparent pricing, high quality vendors, on-site accommodations for up to 50 people, comfortably, along with kind and efficient service to match the grandeur of our mountain valley are the hallmarks of our weddings. If you are a couple who wants a lovely wedding, who is busy with school or work, moving or raising a family, or you do not desire to sweat the details of wedding planning and you want to use your engagement to love each other even better, then Hidden River is for you. Our 6800-s.f. event tent is decorated with electric chandeliers and café lighting. Ceiling fans, sidewalls, tent heaters and a permanent concrete floor make the tent comfortable no matter what the weather.
- We have two December, 2018 Saturdays open and these are reduced by $4000. Please inquire to hold or book one of these dates
- 2019 non–Saturday dates for events larger than 50 guests are reduced by $1500 if you book before September 15th, 2018
- March & December Saturday dates in 2019 are reduced by $4000
- 2019 Sunday dates are reduced by $500 if you book by September 15th, 2018 for events larger than 50 guests
- Weekday Small Weddings (less than 75 people) have special discounts (please inquire)
Please note the following:
- Saturday weddings include onsite housing for up to 40 people for up to 3 nights at no additional cost. Sunday and weekday weddings can add it for:
- $1000 per night plus tax for the 4 house package
- White House Mountain Vista home can be added for $250/night plus tax with a two night minimum
- Friday night weddings cannot include onsite housing, with the occasional exception occurring when the White House has not been rented by the Saturday wedding couple and it is available ($250/night plus tax with a two night minimum.)
- Couples purchase and supply their own alcohol, as needed (a tremendous $ savings).
- Any or all of the following can be deleted: food at $16/pp plus tax (typically a $35pp value); dessert $4/pp plus tax (typically a $6.50 value); photography $1605 for up to 175 guests (typically a $3000 value); floral (varies by size of event; labor only, as we do not charge for flowers).
- Everything can be customized, as desired.
- All prices are guaranteed at the time of contract signing. There can be no increase in price unless the couple adds, upgrades, or customizes something during the planning period.
Housing can be added to Sunday and Weekday weddings. Saturday weddings automatically include 3 nights of housing for at least 40 people (Thursday-Saturday). We can accommodate up to 350 people. For events larger than 350 please inquire.
(with 3 nights hsg)
(w/hsg available on weekdays)
Less than 50
|See Small Wedding Pricing||See Small Wedding Pricing||See Small Wedding Pricing|
Please inquire for pricing if your event will be over 350 guests.
- Accommodations can be made for groups larger than 350
- Labor for set up/clean up of all that is provided by the venue
- Golf Cart and Driver and Horse Carriage and Driver
- Event Management and Day-of-event Host/ess
- Officiant services and/or Ceremony Direction, as available (see our Officiant page for more information)
- Gratuities and all necessary taxes
- Sound system and DJ
- Bartender or Drink attendant; please note: Couples can provide their own alcohol or purchase from a local vendor who sells to our clients at reduced rates. Alcohol is NOT included in this price.
- Your choice of five lovely ceremony sites (by the river, by the pond/perennial garden, in the “marrying field,” in the cut flower garden, under the sycamore tree) w/decorative arbors at each site
- 6800 sf. of white, peaked pole tenting, fully lighted, (chandeliers, string lights, white ceiling fans) on a poured concrete foundation (fully heated/enclosed, as needed) and outdoor courtyard site that has wrought iron chairs and lighted canopies. Read more about our tent and see photos here!
- Heavy duty white rezin padded, folding chairs for ceremony and reception sites
- 60” round tables (each table seats 8 guests)
- Tables and white full length table linens for the buffet, cake, gifts, guest registry and bar
- Dishes, utensils, and mason jar glassware (wine glasses, pilsners, etc. can be added)
- Stainless steel/wicker covered ice chests and Trash Cans w/liners
- Wicker cocktail tables and Pale green wrought iron/glass “sweetheart table”
- 24ʼ x 30ʼ dance floor
- Solid mahogany 10ʼ x 10ʼ and 10ʼ x 13ʼ canopies for shading and accent ·
- Access to in-ground Fire pit
- Torches for lighting
- Access to property for ceremony rehearsal, bridal portraiture
- Permanent, high quality bathroom facilities for guests
- Elegant Bridal Changing Studio
- Access to over 25 miles of hiking trails, directly from our property
- Saturday events also include infrastructure and set up for a rehearsal dinner on the lawn of Craggie View for up to 42 people.
- Saturday weddings include onsite housing for up to 40 people for up to 3 nights at no additional cost. Sunday and weekday weddings can add it for $1000 for 1 or 2 nights and $1500 for three nights. An additional home can be added for $250/per night, adding at least 10-14 more spaces for onsite guests.
Work with our General Manager to select your menu, dessert options, design package for floral décor, photographer, and to eliminate or add any additional items or services you might need, such as: hair/make up, extra décor, etc. The manager proposes a payment schedule to suit your needs and makes sure that all vendors are paid in a timely manner. If you would like for your guests who reside in our on-site housing, the Event Manager can supply each guest with an invoice for their stay and whatever we collect on your behalf is refunded at the end of your event, thereby reducing the overall cost of your event by $2500-$4500 typically. The Host works with you upon check in to welcome you and is present the day of your event to handle all vendors, labor, etc. as directed by the Event Manager.
Locally Grown Flowers:
Locally grown flowers (from Hidden River flowers when possible) with up to 1 bridal bouquet, 2 bridesmaid’s bouquets, 3 boutonnieres, cake flowers, and all reception table centerpieces. Couple can upgrade floral package to include specific flowers, featured color choices, customized design work, etc. and they can add additional floral pieces, i.e. more bouquets, arbor and/or altar flowers, hair pieces, corsages, flower girl baskets, flower-dog collars, etc. at reasonable costs.
Photographs of your event provided by a Faithfully Elegant Events Frequent Vendor. Photography services include 4 hours of photography on day of wedding, all post production work (i.e. Editing/artistic retouching etc.), all finished hi resolution files exclusively for the couple (via digital download), and a print release (additional photography hours can be purchased for $250/per hour);
Catering, Buffet Set up, and all Food Related Labor:
Our weddings include (unless you bring in an outside caterer) a base-level menu (tea included) from a choice from the following meals (which can be upgraded to a different/enhanced or custom menu, for an additional cost):
- BBQ (two meats or vegetarian option, three sides, buns and cornbread)
- Fajita bar (two meats or vegetarian option with all the fixings)
- Simple Grill menu (pork or chicken, with pasta, vegetable, artisan bread, salad)
- Italian Pasta Buffet (Italian sausage or vegetarian lasagna or noodle bar, with salad, bread)
Choose from simple, yet beautiful, wedding cakes in a variety of flavors and styles, a cutting cake and cupcakes, individual cakes (cake bar), or a pie bar.
All necessary labor and ancillary items needed:
Labor includes total setup and cleanup of all inclusions at the end of the event; removal of trash; sheets and towels for all the on-site houses; dishes; utensils; paper meal and cocktail napkins; ice for the bar; wood for the fire pit; delivery and return of all rental items, kegs, and taps; access to local beer, wine, champagne at a cost plus basis; access to our “Décor Garage” with choices of vases, lanterns, shepherds hooks, bird cages, wooden slabs and stumps; firewood provided for in-ground fire pit and fire bowls provided.
Additional Information Available On Request